24 June 2015

A fairy tail - II. Two wedding layouts.

Hi, everybody!
Elena Arts here with you today. It is very sunny here in Spain, so I just want to have some refresh drink, to sunbathe in the sea and do nothing all the time:)) lol
However, scapbooking is always welcome :) So, previously I shared with you my first page of the guest book for the bride and groom from Lebanon and today I will show you two others ones.


Creating these pages, I used materials from the store online A Sprinkle Of Imagination where you can find a lot of the products for your Mixed Media work.
I started with covering the paper with Finnabair Art Basics: Clear Gesso, then with the same gesso I glued a piece of gauze to get more texture. Next I apply  Prima Color Bloom Sprays in some specific places. I created relleve with Buckground stencils and  Finnabair Art Basics: Modeling Paste. To finish I always add a little bit of  Background stamps
Once the decor was chosen and glued, I reviewed above all elements with a brush dampened with a Finnabair Art Basics: Soft Matte Gel and  Finnabair Art Ingredients Art Sugar.
I sewed the photos with the sewing machine. I love how them look like, I think it is very  beautiful effect and the photos seem to be framed.
All the details are chosen to convey elegance, beauty, and the tenderness of the moment.
The next my post I will show you the last page and the covers to complete this project. At the moment it is all for today :)  I hope you liked it.
Many kisses and see you soon!
Your Elena.
xxx

No comments: